The Small Omelette recipe is a level 1 recipe that takes 3 minutes to cook. It is listed as a fast recipe and the completed dish can be sold for 40 c. The Small Omelette can be unlocked after it is researched. It can be researched by posting a pop-up window that has a link to help you, you need 5 friends click that. Each friend will get 20 xp when they click the link. It takes 2 Eggs and 2 Onions to cook. The Eggs must be obtained from an ordinary Chicken, the English Game Hen or a Flamingo. Any other kind of egg from any other kind of bird will not work. Small Omelettes are used to cook Balanced Breakfast. Then it is called Small Omelet.
You have to cook 22 Small Omelette to obtain the first star, requiring 44 Eggs and 44 Onions and 1 hours and 6 minutes.
For the second star, you have to cook it 68 times, figuring in the + 100% Serving Reward from the first crop star, it requires a cumulative total of 90 Eggs and 90 Onions and 2 hours and 15 minutes. That is an additional 46 Eggs and 46 Onions on top of the first star, and an additional 1 hours and 9 minutes.
The third star takes 136 Small Omelette, figuring in the + 100% Serving Reward from the first crop star, it requires a cumulative total of 158 Eggs and 158 Onions and 3 hours and 57 minutes. From the perspective of the first star, you need an additional 114 Eggs and 114 Onions and 2 hours and 51 minutes. From the perspective of the second star, you need an additional 68 Eggs and 68 Onions and 1 hours and 42 minutes.
- The Small Omelette is probably a reference to the Giant Omelette that exists on Neopets. Both Neopets and Island Paradise were founded by Adam and Donna Powell.
- The Small Omelette appears as "Small Omelette" in the Cookbook, but appears as "Small Omelet" in your Inventory. Both spellings are correct.
Gallery of PicturesEdit
- ↑ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omelette
- ↑ http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/omelette
- ↑ http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/omelette