Click to read!
- The menu on the left side have a variety of important articles that will help you get started. Items with a > at the end will expand when you put your cursor over it to give you more useful articles.
- Enter search terms on the search bar on the left to find what you're looking for.
- The Featured Article will present you with an article you may find interesting.
- There are "See also" sections at the bottom of articles that will link you to other relevant articles.
- Have questions? You can Ask a Duck.
- The Tiki Wheel is an automatic daily pop-up players see. The wheel is overseen by Terry, the Floating Tiki Head. Two Coconut Trees are poking out from behind, and two Tiki Torchs are on either side. Players can only spin the wheel if they like Island Paradise (formerly known as "Become a Fan"), otherwise if they click to spin when they do not Like Island Paradise, they will be redirected to the application page where they have to click the "Like" button.
- Note: If the Tiki Wheel does not pop up when you first open the game, you may just have to refresh several times. It is preferable to open the link via a Bookmark, rather than clicking an Adoption post since the pop-ups would layer and the Tiki Wheel may be lost. Read more...
- Remember that your contributions are for the betterment of all players and they are well appreciated! Please sign up with the wiki and join the community of editors and get recognized for your contributions. New users are urged to learn how to edit a wiki. If you would like to contribute, but aren't sure what to do, see our To Do List.
- If you find any vandalized pages you cannot fix, scroll to the bottom of that page and click the Report a Problem button and allow one of our administrators to resolve the issue.
- If you need to contact the makers of the game, see Support to get started. We are not the makers of the game, we are players dedicated to the gathering and compilation of information, and the building of a strong sense of community.