This event began on November 17, 2011 with the released of the Get Stuffed! mini-game and Thanksgiving related items, recipes and designs.
The following items were released for Thanksgiving 2011:
From November 17-December 15, 2011 you could play the Get Stuffed! mini-game. This game gave out prizes when you reached certain point levels.
How to PlayEdit
Just click on the Turkey at the top of your screen to get started!
- Once you have opened the "Get Stuffed!" Menu, just click the "Play" button to begin.
- You'll have a minute to fill those feathery little faces with as many stuffing ingredients as you can, but be careful! Those Turkeys will gobble up anything that falls their way. Spoiled food or inedible items will make them sick.
- Click on each Turkey to open and close their beaks so only the good stuff gets in, and you'll increase your score.
- If something spoiled slips in, you'll loose points AND the Turkey will be too stunned to eat for a few moments.
- The game is free to play once every 30 minutes, but Islanders can also choose to spend 10 Meteor Credits or 1 Facebook Credit to skip the wait time, and play again immediately.
- Each time you play, the points you earn will be added to your total score, getting you that much closer to unlocking the next special item.
How much each piece in the game is worthEdit
|7,500||4 Thanksgiving Topiary||Decoration|
|25,000||2 Thanksgiving Campfire||Decoration|
|70,000||2 Bundles of 3 Woven Net Traps||Fishing Item|
|90,000||Corncopia of Tiki Mojo||Tiki Mojo|
|175,000||Turkey Oven||Level 6 Stove|